1. The current Provisions regulate rules and conditions of the Viktor Tretyakov International Violin Competition (hereinafter – the Competition).
2. Aims and objectives of the Competition.
The Competition aims to present the Krasnoyarsk region as one of the cultural centers of the Russian Federation, which unites events, professionals and gifted young people in the field of arts and culture.
The objectives of the Competition are:
− to preserve and continue the best violin school traditions;
− to support professional advancement of talented young violinists from Russia and other countries;
− to enrich a cultural life of the Krasnoyarsk region with spectacular art events.
3. The Competition takes place in Krasnoyarsk in the second half of September once every two years.
4. The Founder of the Competition is the Ministry of Culture of the Krasnoyarsk region (hereinafter – the Founder). The Competition is held with the support of the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Krasnoyarsk region.
5. The Organizers of the Competition are the Regional State Autonomous Cultural Institution "Center for International and Regional Cultural Affairs", the Regional State Autonomous Cultural Institution "Krasnoyarsk Regional Philharmonic", the Federal State Budget Educational Institution of Higher Education "Dmitri Hvorostovsky Krasnoyarsk State Academy of Arts" (hereinafter – the Organizers).
The partners of the Competition are the Administration of Krasnoyarsk city, and the Municipal Budget Cultural Institution "Krasnoyarsk Chamber Orchestra".
6. The Chairman of the Jury of the Competition is Viktor Tretyakov, the People's Artist of the USSR (hereinafter – Chairman of the Jury).
7. The Competition is open to violinists from all countries, who are aged from 16 to 32 years inclusiveat the commencement of the Competition.
8. The Provisions of the Competition are available on the official website of the Competition www.violintretyakovcompetition.com
(hereinafter – the Competition website).
9. The Competition venues:
2b Mira Avenue, Krasnoyarsk, Russian Federation, Krasnoyarsk Regional Philharmonic;
22 Lenina Street, Krasnoyarsk, Russian Federation, Dmitri Hvorostovsky Krasnoyarsk State Academy of Arts.
10. The Competition is financed from the following sources: regional budget funds, funds received from rendering of services and other Organizers' income-generating activities, charitable foundations and other non-budget funds.